How to contact us
Personal information we collect about you
Ad Astra La Palma will use your personal data to:
- Comply with a legal obligation, such as, for example, complying with our accounting and tax obligations, or withholding your traffic data in order to comply with current legislation on data preservation, among others.
- Treat your data according to the consent you have given us in cases in which Ad Astra La Palma is not based on another legal basis. In any case, you can always revoke the consent that you would have given us. For more information, visit the section “Your Rights” of this policy.
We will collect your personal information when, for example:
- Purchase or use any of our services;
- You get in touch with us through our channels;
- You participate in a contest, raffle or survey;
- Visits or browse our Website;
- You have given your permission to other third-party companies, such as our collaborators or suppliers to share your information with us;
- When your information is publicly available and its use is legally permitted.
The types of information you may have are, if applicable:
- Your name, phone and/or mobile number, date of birth, gender and email address;
- Your credit or debit card information, information about your bank account and other banking information;
- Your data obtained through a contact you make with us and that consist of an email or a letter, or any other record of contact with us;
- The information we obtain from other sources, such as payment gateways, online reservation systems and other data providers;
- If you have authorized it, group photos taken during the activity.
We will not collect or treat minors’ information or information that can be classified as more sensitive.
How we use your personal information
We will use your personal information for the following purposes:
Provide you our services
- Process the request for the services and activities you have contracted with us and keep you informed of the progress of your reservation;
- Provide you the corresponding service. This may include third-party services not included in your contract with us (for example, Paypal, Booketea …).
Billing and Customer Service
- To bill you or charge you for the use of our services;
- Contact you if the billing information you provided to us is not updated, expires or we can not accept the payment;
- Answer any question or concern you may have about our services and activities.
Improve and innovate our products and services
- We collect anonymous information, not associated with its owner and added to improve our services.
How we share your personal information
In the case where it is necessary, we will share information about you with:
- Companies and organizations associated with Ad Astra La Palma, mainly for internal reporting purposes;
- Companies that Ad Astra La Palma has hired or collaborates with for the provision of the services of Ad Astra La Palma or Ad Astra La Palma;
- Judges and courts, government agencies or other public authorities in case of obligation or legal authorization;
- Third parties where a disclosure of this type is necessary to comply with applicable law or other legal or judicial requirements;
- Emergency Services (if necessary).
- Third parties for joint promotions with the said third party. These third parties will be responsible for complying with all applicable privacy laws, in case you have authorized us to do so.
Fraud control and Judges
- We will communicate your information, in a reasonable manner, in order to protect against fraud, defend our rights or our properties or protect the interests of our customers.
- We may also need to communicate your information to comply with our obligations to the legal requirements of the authorities. Your personal data should only be provided when, in good faith, we believe that we are required to do so according to the law and according to a thorough evaluation of all legal requirements.
How long we keep your personal information
We will store your information during the time marked by law. If it is not required by law, we will only store it for the necessary time. As a general rule, once you have ceased to be a client of Ad Astra La Palma, we will keep your information for a period of one (1) year.
We can contact you about services offered by Ad Astra La Palma during this time if you have not voluntarily excluded yourself from receiving any type of commercial communication from us.
Saving your personal information securely
We have security teams that constantly review and improve our security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, accidental loss, disclosure or destruction.
Communications over the Internet (such as emails) are not secured unless they have been encrypted. Your communications can pass through an undetermined number of countries before being delivered, given the nature of the Internet itself.
We can not accept any liability in case of unauthorized access or loss of personal information that is beyond our control.
We will never ask you for any kind of personal information through the internet through an unofficial means of communication. You are responsible for keeping both your personal information and your account information secure, as well as not sharing it with others. If you have any questions, please contact us before providing your information.
Hereafter, we explain the rights in terms of data protection that assist you and how you can exercise them:
Right to rectification of personal data
You have the right to rectify information stored about you if it is not accurate. If the information we store needs to be updated, or you think it may be wrong, you can contact us to update it.
Right of access to personal data
You have the right to request a copy of the personal information that Ad Astra La Palma keeps about you.
Right to data portability
You have the right to transport the data you have provided to us in certain circumstances. For example, Ad Astra La Palma assures you that you can take your data allowing you to download your invoices.
Right of opposition to the use of personal data
You have the right, in some circumstances, to oppose the processing of your personal information by Ad Astra La Palma.
Right of cancellation
Ad Astra La Palma strives to process and retain your data only as long as we need it. In some circumstances, you have the right to request the cancellation of your personal data that we have stored. This data will be kept locked and accessible only by certain people in case we need them to answer any claim or answer our obligations.
Right of limitation
You have the right to request the limitation of the processing of your data so that Ad Astra La Palma can store your data, but not use it. This right can only be exercised in certain circumstances, such as:
- You inform us of the inaccuracy of your personal data, during the term that we need to verify the accuracy thereof;
- The treatment is illegal and you do not want us to delete your personal data;
- You have opposed any treatment that Ad Astra La Palma makes based on legitimate interest, during the term we need to verify that your right prevails over that interest;
- Ad Astra La Palma no longer needs personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need them for the formulation, exercise or defence of claims. In addition to the specific means established for each right, you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition, limitation and portability, as well as revoke the given consents, by emailing Ad Astra La Palma with the subject “Data Protection”.
How to file a complaint/grievance:
If you want to contact us about your rights or if you want to file a complaint about how we use your personal information, contact us by calling (+34) 696 186 633. You can also contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will do everything in our power to resolve your claim in the shortest possible time.