The event is only carried out for PRIVATE groups. Individual reservations are not allowed (individuals cannot join a private group).
Bodegas Teneguía, with more than 70 years of history, is the most awarded winery in the Canary Islands.
In 2019 it was declared the first Starlight Winery in the world, after receiving a quality certification granted by the Starlight Foundation.
In addition, it has a wine themed with the sky and the stars, Malvasía Aromática 1996 Estelar, named best wine of the Canary Islands 2012 and winner of innumerable awards for being unique in the world for its balance and harmony (it was awarded as the best sweet wine of Spain in 2016).
Would you like to enjoy a spectacular panoramic view of the vineyards while tasting a glass of one of the best Tenguía wines?
An experienced local guide and an astronomer will guide you on a fascinating journey where you will discover the secrets of the superb marriage between Wine and Moon.
The event consists of:
- A guided walk through the vineyard landscape around the winery (approx. 30 minutes) that will culminate with a tasting of one of the winery's wines while watching the sunset.
- A talk (inside the winery) in which an astronomer will tell us anecdotes and curiosities about the Moon and its relation with the night harvest processes (approx. 15 minutes).
- A small snack accompanied by another variety of wine produced in the winery.
- Finally, we will offer for free a Moon observation through a telescope!* You will be able to contemplate the lunar maria and craters as you have never seen them before, an experience that will captivate you.
* Subject to weather conditions.
The Company reserves the right to modify the conditions or cancel the tour due to causes outside the sphere of its foreseeable control or events of force majeure.
CANCELLATION OR CHANGES BY THE COMPANY:
The tour could be cancelled due to events of force majeure or unforeseen circumstances by the Company Ad Astra La Palma or Bodegas Teneguía. In this case, you will be noticed as soon as possible (please, remember to check your email and mobile phone on the same day of the tour). A reschedule (subject to availability) or a refund will be offered to you.
CANCELLATION OR CHANGES BY THE CUSTOMER:
The cancellation of the reservation implies the loss of the deposit paid.
Free rescheduling until 24 hours before the beginning of the tour. Afterwards, changes requested by the client imply the loss of the deposit paid.
To modify their reservation the client must send us a written request via email only, indicating the date of the tour, name and surname, specifying their request: cancellation, reschedule (subject to availability) or other request.
In case of changes in the reservation (both by the customer and the Company), the above-mentioned cancellation policy will be applied: the client can modify their booking until 24 hours before the new date set for the tour. Afterwards, changes requested by the customer imply the loss of the deposit paid.
Changes and cancellations requested by the client after the deadline due to unforeseen circumstances will not be accepted.
By reserving the tour and paying the corresponding amount, you confirm that you have read and accepted our Cancellation policy.
Refunds will be made exclusively via the same payment method within 7 working days.