The Company reserves the right to modify the conditions of the activities due to causes outside the sphere of its foreseeable control or events of force majeure.
- Minimum 2 people. Maximum 6 people (same booking). Personalized and exclusive treatment.
- The payment will be made through an on-line service. Note: customers are NOT required to have a PayPal account.
- The activity may be cancelled due to bad weather conditions: clouds, rain, strong wind, fog, or due to force majeure. In this case your ticket will be totally refunded (except non-refundable 1€ charge) or an alternative date* may be offered to the participants. Moreover, you may cancel your booking, with no additional charge (except non-refundable 1€ charge), or change the date*, until 48 hours before the beginning of the activity. Later cancellations are posible with a 30€ charge. In case of failure to attend without prior notice, ticket will not be refunded.
- Please, keep in mind that stargazing is an outdoor activity and it may take place in the mountain, at more than 1000 m of altitude, so temperature can be much lower than at sea level. Warm clothes and shoes are required even in summer. In wintertime we strongly recommend to wrap yourselves up with a wool hat and gloves.
- Activity not recommended for people under 18.
- Please, keep in mind that it is prohibited for anyone under the age of 18 to consume alcohol.
* subject to availability.
For a complete description and photos of the activity, please click here.